Sunday, January 14, 2007

Resolutions

Aren't they just plans? I plan on taking vitamins. I plan on going to work. I plan on eating healthy. Resolutions are just longer terms plans. If I don’t write my plans down and think about them – how else would they happen?

So, in no particular order or priority for the year 2007 – these are the things I want to do:

  1. Start a blog.
  2. Lose 25 pounds.
  3. Finish my first sweater which I started 12/15/06.
  4. Conscious spending from January though March - see: http://sfcompact.blogspot.com/
  5. Re-evaluate savings and spending by April 15th.
  6. Take the PMP exam by summer.
  7. Have a birthday party.
  8. Knit from my stash first.
  9. Knit an Elizabeth Zimmerman pattern.
  10. Go somewhere wonderful.
  11. Re-do the kitchen.
  12. Change my mind (an upgrade would be preferred).

My first sweater - Dale of Norway Best of Tiur Pattern Book 170 - Pattern 4 Long Size XS.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have such a wonderful blog.... well thought out and highly organized. "Resolutions" says a lot about you. There is no doubt you will certainly attain these worthwhile goals/plans if you have not already done so.
You are truly a genuine person with an abundance of energy, a wealth of knowledge and a terrific personality. I'm confident all would agree.